Easter isn’t just about candy and the Easter Bunny. Easter is about Jesus. What better way to show how much you care about someone than to give them this limited edition statue from Precious Moments.
“Be Ye As Little Children”
- Website exclusive, limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide, this stunning sculpture captures the sentiment that Jesus expressed about the blessed innocence of children when He said to His disciples, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” –Mark 10:13.
- Your loved ones will be encouraged to remember that child-like devotion to our Heavenly Father is the path to an eternity in Heaven, and at the same time, their children will be inspired by the timeless message about God’s eternal and abiding love for them.
- Makes a wonderful religious gift for Christmas, Easter, housewarmings or religious occasions like baptisms, First Holy Communions and confirmations. Just beautiful as a gift for any family with children or faithful friends who appreciate Christian home décor.
- Meticulously sculpted in bisque porcelain and expertly hand painted
- Approximately 7.5H x 7W x 6.5D inches
This is an absolutely gorgeous piece! It would make the perfect Easter gift for any collector. These are limited edition, so the time to get them is now. They are a nice size statue, that will look nice anywhere you display it. It is very well made, and very much depicts the meaning of Easter.
We all know someone who collects Precious Moments, and this would be the perfect addition to that collection. I have a friend who collects them, and she has so many that she can’t even display them all! She’s been collecting them for as many years as I can remember, and whenever I see one, I always think of her.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud