Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This Bluetooth Speaker from 1byone is a must have for everyone. My youngest child is the most destructive child I know. He doesn’t mean to be, but he’s very hard on his things. This outdoor, rugged speaker is perfect for him for many reasons.
Let’s take a look at those reasons:
- It’s rugged, which means that it will withstand my child and his destructive ways.
- It’s waterproof, which means that it won’t die at the first sign of moisture.
- It’s Bluetooth, which means no wires for the child to destroy.
- It Camouflage, which means he is guaranteed to love!
- It has a memory card slot, so that I can download music for him to listen to.
- It has an answering capability for phones, which he doesn’t need, but is sure to be a benefit for someone!
- Built in microphone means he can use voice search when listening to Youtube stuff.
- It is shock proof, which means when he drops it, it won’t shatter.
- It is dust proof, meaning the inside won’t stuff won’t stop working when he has it outside all day.
Here are some pictures so you can see the buttons and such:
Overall, this is a very good speaker. It has everything that my child needs, and I am sure it would be the perfect addition to anyone’s electronic collection.
It is very lightweight, and fits easily into my hand. My son will be able to fit this into his pocket, or hang it from his belt. You could get a carabiner and hang it from your backpack, even.
This would make an excellent stocking stuffer! It is priced pretty decent, with a retail price of $35.99 on the Amazon storefront. What child/teenager/adult wouldn’t love to find this in their stocking on Christmas morning?! Go check out the storefront and order yours today!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud