My cats are little toy fiends. Their favorite? Feathers. Feathers of all kinds! SmartyKat offers toys that they adore, and the best part is that they have feathers on them!
SmartyKat gives pet parents the best of all worlds: innovative products, stylish designs, environmental responsibility and affordability all in one place. Our products are rigorously tested to ensure they’re safe for pets and come with our satisfaction guarantee.
Our CompleteNeeds® System organizes the wide range of SmartyKat products, making it easy for pet parents to satisfy their pet’s emotional, instinctual and physical needs.
The Feather Whirl is a lot of fun for my kitties to play with. With the push of a button, they can play for hours with this! The feather that sticks out of the top is their favorite part of it! About the Feather Whirl:
- Erratically spinning feathers fascinate cats
- Unpredictable play pattern keeps cats interested
- Encourages healthy activity through play
- Whisper quiet motor won’t scare cats
- Ball’s outer casing made with recycled plastic
The Hot Pursuit is actually my cats’ favorite toy of all times! It only costs around $19.99, but the fun it provides is priceless. They play with it so much that we have to change the batteries constantly. We’ve had to purchase an additional one because they completely wore the first one out! With 5 cats playing with it, it’s bound to happen..haha! It’s fun because they can all play with it together, which fosters group play and sharing. Cats don’t like to share, so this is important. Some things about Hot Pursuit:
- Electronic toy replicates the movements of hidden prey with erratically moving wand under durable fabric
- Fascinates cats and encourages healthy activity through play
- Four speeds let you customize the action and 2 replaceable wand attachments for playtime variety
- Plastic wands and base made from recycled plastic
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud