We all know I love coffee. Seriously, if I could marry my morning coffee, I would! Ok, I kid…sort of.. With the next generation Ninja Coffee Bar®, I can have lovely coffee every day. Check out my unboxing video below to see what you get with it:
What are the features of the Ninja Coffee Bar®?
There are many features of the Ninja Coffee Bar®,including:
- Built in frother
- Cafe Forte brew setting
- Pod free single serve abilities
- Multi serve travel cup
- Auto IQ
- Advance thermal flavor extraction
There are five types of brew settings for your enjoyment:
- Classic: Smooth, rich, balanced flavor from your favorite coffee
- Rich: richer than classic with more intense flavor that really stands up to extra milk, cream or flavoring
- Over-Ice: designed to brew fresh and hot over ice, leaving you with a refreshingly cold coffee that’s never watered down
- Cafe Forte: lively, complex flavors that allow your coffee to be the best version of itself. Serve black or Au Lait (with 1-3 oz of frothed milk)
- Specialty: super rich coffee concentrate you can use to create a variety of indulgent hot and cold, layered or frozen-blended coffeehouse style drinks
What kind of drinks can you make?
There are so many types of drinks you can make with this system! When you get the coffee bar, you also get a recipe book of 20 recipes. You can go to their website and get a multitude of recipes as well! You can make up your own drinks, because the sky is the limit with this amazing system!
My favorite drink to make is an Iced Peppermint Mocha Latte. Do you want to know how to make it? It’s so easy, yet it tastes like I ordered it from a coffeehouse! Here it is:
- Fill your multi serve cup about 3/4 full of ice
- Use 3-4 Tablespoons of your favorite coffee (you will want an unflavored one) in the brew basket
- Use the specialty setting to brew your coffee
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of chocolate syrup (I use Hershey’s)
- Next, add 1 ounce of Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer (I measure with the lines on the cup!)
- Add 1-2 ounces of milk
- Stir and enjoy!
Did you know…
Did you know that on the multi serve cup, each line represents one ounce? This makes measuring out ingredients a breeze! I can make my favorite drink and by using the lines on the cup, I can quickly measure my milk and what-not. Those lines are a time saver!
Do you know a coffee lover? This is the perfect gift for them for the holidays! You really can’t go wrong with the Ninja Coffee Bar® as a gift. I’ve tried several brands of coffee makers, and I wasn’t impressed. They only made coffee. With the Ninja Coffee Bar®, it’s a complete system so you can make an unlimited amount of drinks! It is the last coffee system you will ever need!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud