I’m a coffee lover. I love a good, hot cup of coffee, or even an ice cold cup of iced coffee. Coffee in all forms is a lifesaver to me. I had the opportunity to try out some coffee from Founding Fathers recently. I was not disappointed!
They sent me five varieties to try out:
- French Roast
- French Vanilla
- Morning Blend
- 100% Colombian
- Donut Shop
About Founding Fathers Coffee
Founding Fathers Products was founded in 2009 by entrepreneur Phil Knutsen with the mission to help keep America strong one product at a time by creating superior American-made products who’s profits support American military families. The company donates 50% of all profits to support our troops and their families.
Founding Fathers Coffees were launched in June, 2016 and are currently available nationally through leading online retailers and major retail locations. Their coffees are high quality gourmet coffees that are priced below many industry leaders, offering tremendous value for consumers. The coffees are available in a number of formats including single serve brew cups, bag ground roast and whole bean varieties.
What They Offer
Founding Fathers offers Keurig compatible cups in 16, 36 and 80 count, as well as 12 ounce ground roast and whole bean coffee.
- 100% Colombian: Medium Roast | This coffee has a deliciously rich taste with satisfying, full-bodied character.
- Donut Shop: Medium Roast | This classic coffee blend is rich, smooth and satisfying.
- French Roast: Dark Roast | This intensively rich coffee has a soft smoky flavor with a smooth taste and velvety body.
- French Vanilla: Medium Roast | The sweet and creamy essence of vanilla creates a luxurious coffee experience.
- Morning Blend: Light Roast | Brighten your day with this perfectly balanced, aromatic coffee with an enjoyably smooth finish.
Where Can I Find Them?
Find Founding Fathers Coffees at:
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud