You are probably asking, “What is Corked?” Well, it’s amazing, is what it is!
What is Corked?
Corked® is a portable aromatherapy device that diffuses unique blends of vitamins and essential oils for a new approach to aromatherapy. All of our blends are made of organic, all-natural ingredients like vitamins, minerals, and essential oils. After a blend is made it is filled into our high-quality stainless steel device which diffuses the liquid that is infused with a blend of essential oils from plants as well as Vitamin B12.
- Meditate – As our ancestors did before us, meditation and aromatherapy are used in combination to connect oneself with the spirit. Meditate uses Frankincense and Ylang Ylang to summon a pure and peaceful state of mind while using Orange to support cohesive and clear thought patterns.
- Alive – The distress surrounding us in our ever-changing, constantly moving world will be lifted with Alive, much like the name implies. Lemon and Lime Peel take the front seat in uplifting mood and frame of mind, while Spearmint supports respiratory health and reduces stress.
- Ecstacy – With the Corked Ecstacy Diffuser, you’re bound to experience an uplifted mood! Alongside that, you’ll be feeling the stress relief of Geranium, while fostering a healthier immune system with the medicinal effects of Cinnamon Leaf and Vitamin B12! Does it get better than that?
- Trance – Escaping your racing mind has become exceptionally difficult in today’s age, but with Trance you’ll fall into a natural state of calm. Lavender and Sweet Marjoram have been used for thousands of years to induce relaxation, while Valerian assists in slowing down the mind and grounding the body.
- Refresh – This blend is the perfect combination of natural sources of healing and wellness. Copaiba and Mandarin spark a pain relieving effect, meanwhile, Turmeric takes its role as a historically powerful arthritis supplement.
What do I think?
I love them! Essential oils are a big part of my life, and to have them in portable form is amazing. These are able to be stashed in my pocket book, and don’t take up any more room than an ink pen. I like that they each have a container, to keep them safe from debris and such. I will also admit, I think it’s fun to use them and see the light at the end of them light up..haha.
Seriously, though, these are the best things. The blends are done perfectly, so they don’t taste nasty or anything. I will admit, I was worried a bit about how they would taste, as I had only smelled the oils previously. It took a puff or two to get used to it, but overall, they aren’t bad tasting at all. They also have an option to make a custom blend, so you can make one that you want. Their pricing is extremely budget friendly, at around $20 each. Each one lasts around 250-300 breaths, which is quite a bit!
These come in a cute box, and they are on a bed of cork. I love that they did that! Something else that was awesome? They made me a personal video, thanking me for my order! I don’t know of ANY company that does that! If you love essential oils, I definitely think you should try these! I will be a customer for life!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud