About The Product
Hurry up and get the can opener, because your cat is drooling for the I and Love and You Variety Pack Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food. Made with whole meat plus real fruits and vegetables, these grain-free, protein-packed recipes will make your cat unconditionally love and adore you–or, at the very least, stop giving you those searing looks of disdain. It’s packed with essential minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, so you can give your favorite feline the balanced nutrition she needs along with the meaty flavors she craves, whether they’re a kitten, adult or senior. And with no artificial colors or fillers, corn or wheat, and zero gluten or by-product meals, you’ll love feeding these savory foods to your furry best friend as much as she loves eating them.
- Grain-free, gluten-free and all-natural recipes provide perfectly balanced nutrition with the wholesome goodness of real fruits and veggies.
- Real chicken, cod or turkey is the first ingredient for a natural boost of protein without by-product meals, artificial flavors or fillers.
- Lovingly made in the USA with only the highest quality, most responsibly sourced and wholesome ingredients available.
- Chock full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, as well as omega-6 and 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Variety pack contains four cans each of Chicken Me Out Pate, Oh My Cod! Pate, and Purrky Turkey Pate recipes.
What My Cats Think
I have 6 cats, each with different tastes. 5 out of the 6 kitties love this! It would be 6, but one kitty doesn’t eat canned food at all.
It offers a variety pack, so they aren’t eating the same flavor every meal. I love the fun names they have for each flavor: Chicken Me Out Pate, Oh My Cod! Pate, and Purrky Turkey Pate.
They are affordable, at just over $12 per pack. You can get them on auto-ship so you never run out! Your kitties will love and thank you.
I love that they are grain free, because a couple of our kitties have sensitive stomachs. With the I and Love and You food, they can enjoy their meal without upsetting their stomachs. This works for all of my kitties, no matter their ages. They range in age from just under a year to 14 years. Overall, this food was a huge hit in my house!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud