I don’t know about you, but I’m in love with my Ninja products! The Nutri Bowl Duo is definitely my new favorite!
About Nutri Bowl Duo
- One 1200-watt base, two interchangeable vessels. Switch from powerful Nutrient Extraction* to versatile Nutrient Fusion** and turn whole, fresh ingredients into inspired drinks, snacks, and meals at the touch of a button
- The Nutri Bowl brings fresh, wholesome ingredients together to make flavorful Nutrient Fusion** meals, snacks and desserts from proteins, vegetables, whole grains, fruits, nuts, and your favorite cooking and baking ingredients – it even makes dough.
- Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction*, Pro Extractor Blades Assembly and on-the go Nutri Ninja cups, allow you to easily break down whole foods, seeds, ice, and nuts to celebrate nutritious ingredients in unique forms like smoothies, shots, pops, and purees.
- Auto-iQ Technology features intelligent programs that combine specific timed pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that do the work for you. Now with boost for ultimate control over texture and consistency.
- 24 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cups with spout lids allow you to take nutritious super juices on the go.
Oh, how I love my Nutri Bowl Duo! This makes my life so much easier, I am telling you. With this, I have eliminated the need for a pastry cutter, and I can just throw my flour and butter into the blender, pulse it a few times, and it’s all blended! It takes just a few seconds! My biscuits have never tasted better!
The Nutri Ninja Bowl Duo is easy to clean up, and because of it’s compact nature, it’s easy to store. The mixer cups that come with it are the best thing since sliced bread…seriously! I use them to make Iced Latte’s and Frappe’s. They hold a good amount, too, and can be used for way more than just drinks. I have used the cups to chop veggies in, and mix things in. They really come in handy. I make a mean cole slaw, and this blender has the chopping ability to get the perfect consistency every time!
The buttons on the front allow you to choose the method you need to use. It even has a special button for dough. Yes, I’ve made cookie dough in it! The suctions on the bottom of the base ensure that the blender stays in place. Let me just say, these suction cups really hold tight!
These blenders run about $130.00, and they are worth that and more. My blender is one of my favorite appliances, and I am very protective of it. If you are in the market for a blender that can do it all, then I highly recommend the Nutri Ninja Bowl Duo!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud