Purina has long been a trusted brand in the pet food industry, so it seems only natural that I feed it to my fur babies. I was given the opportunity to try this food for my kitties, so I decided to go for it! I am glad that I did, because it was a hit for most of them. Now, keep in mind, when I say most, I mean 5 out of the 6 that eat canned food. I have one kitty who is extremely picky about the canned food she eats and we have 1 cat that won’t eat canned food at all.
These cans are small, so you can use them as the whole meal, or if your kitty has access to dry food, you can give them a portion of the food. That’s what we do with ours. Since they have dry food all the time, they get portions twice a day. This food was a minced type of food, which is why the one kitty didn’t like it. She’s a pate only kind of gal..haha. But the other kitties love it and had no problems gobbling it down! The pricing isn’t too bad, either, at $21.36 for 24 cans on Chewy!
About Purina Pro Plan Focus
Chasing after a turkey is a great way to burn off the fat, but having someone put one in your bowl isn’t so bad, either! Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Weight Management Ground Turkey & Rice Entree Canned Cat Food is a high-protein, low-calorie formula that keeps your cat at an ideal body weight while protecting lean muscle. And, for real… turkey is always a taste that brings the purr!
- Specialized high-protein, low-calorie formula that keeps your cat at an ideal body weight while protecting lean muscle
- Made with real ground turkey as well as the recommended levels of taurine necessary to protect against heart disease
- Omega-6 fatty acids are included for healthy skin and a beautiful shiny coat
- 100% complete and balanced diet is rich in powerful antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and is ideal for overweight cats
- Proudly manufactured in Purina-owned U.S.A facilities and does not contain any added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud