We have cats. 6 of them, to be exact. That’s a lot of cat poo. It’s so hard to find a good litter that will keep the house smelling clean. We had never tried the Scoop Away brand before, so we decided to give it a shot. We’ve always used unscented litter, so we weren’t sure what to expect, really. I have to say, we are liking the results! See, we have multiple litter boxes, including one in our bedroom (elderly cat), and the smell can be pretty bad. So far, with the Scoop Away, we’ve not had much in the way of smell.
Now, this is a clumping litter, and let me tell you, it really does clump! It doesn’t crumble when you are scooping, and that makes it so much easier to clean the litter box. I absolutely hate it when the clumps crumble when scooping. It’s nearly impossible to get all of the waste out.
Scoop Away offers a unique feature, the built in handle! It’s very strong, and is definitely a great feature! They also have a zipper top seal on the bag, so you are never worrying about it dumping everywhere in between uses. Overall, we’ve had a great experience with Scoop Away, and would definitely recommend you try it!
Enjoy all-in-one, maximum-strength clumping and odor control with Scoop Away Complete Performance Scented Scoopable Cat Litter. Perfect for multi-cat homes, this litter addresses all of your needs, starting with a patented formula that contains special minerals that actually trap and eliminate odors on contact—no harsh chemical or additives included! It also inhibits the growth of bacteria through the Ammonia Shield technology, which helps that pervasive ammonia smell from spreading. And with maximum clumping strength, it helps to save you precious time on cleaning.
- Created with plant extracts for maximum odor control. No harsh chemicals or additives are used. Scoop Away litter’s patented formula contains special minerals that actually trap and eliminate odors on contact.
- Scoop Away litter also inhibits the growth of bacterial odors through Ammonia Shield technology, which help prevent ammonia odors from growing.
- Made with maximum clump strength, this product will cut down the time needed to clean your litter box. Make cleaning time less of a chore.
- Scoop Away litter uses patented technology to ensure that: 1) Waste and urine smells are absorbed and eliminated on contact, 2) Waste and fluids are easily removed, and 3) There’s virtually no used litter left behind after scooping.
- Designed to help keep your house clean, this product has low-tracking and is 99% dust free.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud