There is nothing like a hot bowl of soup and a grilled cheese sandwich! For me, soup isn’t just for cold weather, but for year round. Campbell’s soup is my go-to brand. They have a new line called Well Yes! These soups are packed full of nutritious ingredients.
For generations, people have trusted Campbell to provide food and drinks that are good, honest, authentic and flavorful – made from ingredients that are grown, prepared, cooked or baked with care. People love that our food fits their real lives, fuels their bodies and feeds their souls. And they appreciate knowing what goes into our food and why – so they can feel good about the choices they make, for themselves and their loved ones.
What varieties are available?
The Well Yes! soup line has 9 varieties available. Each one is delicious and is sure to please! Let’s take a look at what is available:
- Hearty Lentil with Vegetables is chock-full of great-tasting, nutritious ingredients, like lentils, chickpeas, whole-grain pasta, and roasted garlic.
- Sweet Potato Corn Chowder brings together the delicious flavor of sweet potatoes and corn with the great taste of carrots, red peppers, and wild rice.
- Minestrone with Kale is chock-full of great-tasting, nutritious ingredients, like chickpeas, whole-wheat pasta, carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, and kale.
- Roasted Chicken with Wild Rice brings together the delicious flavor of lean chicken meat and wild rice with nourishing corn, carrots, and sweet potatoes.
- Italian Vegetables with Farro is crafted with care from purposeful ingredients, like carrots, red peppers, zucchini, Great Northern beans, and farro.
- Tomato Carrot Bisque is the perfect blend of farm-grown tomatoes, with the added flavor of carrots and a touch of cream.
- Hearty Tomato with Toasted Barley Soup brings together the delicious flavor of tomato, red peppers, garlic, and toasted barley.
- Chicken Noodle Soup is a new take on a classic, made with lean chicken meat, egg noodles made with quinoa flour, carrots, and Great Northern beans.
- Black Bean with Red Quinoa Soup is chock-full of great-tasting, nutritious ingredients, like black beans, red quinoa, tomatoes, corn, and red peppers.
Why we love Campbell’s Well Yes! soup..
As a mom, I want the best for my children. This means everything, down to the food they eat. With Campbell’s, I don’t have to worry about what goes into their mouths. Campbell’s soup is hearty and delicious, and very filling. I love that we can see the vegetables in these soups. Well Yes! soups are not concentrated. These soups are ready to heat and eat, and no water needed!
You get a nice size amount of soup in each can, and it will be more than enough to feed a hungry teenage boy. Pair it with a grilled cheese sandwich and it’s even better 😉 Another reason we love these soups is because of the unique ingredients in them. There are things such as kale, quinoa, white beans, etc. Campbell’s is really stepping up their game! These soups have quickly become a staple in my household because of their amazing flavor and convenience.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud