Tiny Tiger Turkey and Giblets Recipe, 24pk, $12.99
With the Tiny Tiger Turkey and Giblets Recipe Grain-Free Paté Canned Cat Food, you can reward your mighty feline with the nutrition he needs to stay healthy and strong, so that he can fulfill his dreams—no matter their size! Just like your pal, this oh-so-tasty paté is an absolute showstopper when it comes to taste and nutrition. It’s made with juicy turkey and delectable giblets as the top ingredients for the animal protein and flavor little carnivores crave, plus real broth to keep him hydrated through all those kitty workouts. And because nothing should ever hold your furry sidekick back from earning his stripes, every Tiny Tiger recipe packs essential vitamins, minerals and taurine—with no grains, corn, wheat or soy. Pop open a can and watch your tiny tiger go wild!
- Delicious grain-free recipe starts with tender turkey and giblets as the top ingredients for the animal protein and taste cats crave.
- Moisture-rich paté provides healthy hydration from real broth to keep him in tip-top shape. Cats love diving into the whisker-licking texture!
- Packed with a targeted blend of vitamins, minerals and essential taurine for overall health and support for healthy, active muscles.
- Zero grains, corn, wheat or soy so you can be sure you’re giving your kitty champ some tasty nutrition.
- Perfect for cats of all ages and sizes, and is manufactured in the USA with ingredients from around the world, for your MVPP—Most Valuable Purring Pal!
What my kitties think
This food was very well received by my youngest cat, Muffin. She is pretty picky on what she’ll eat, and she gobbles this up in no time flat! The small cans are the perfect size for a single meal, or divided between to cats as a treat. It smells pretty pleasant, and not overly “cat food-y” like some do.
Now, my youngest kitty snorks it down pretty quickly and tries to take from the others..haha. She really likes it! I like that it is grain free, as we have a few older kitties with sensitive stomachs. This food seems to settle pretty well with them, so that’s great! You get 24 cans in a case, for around $13.00, which is just a little over 50 cents per can. You can’t beat that pricing for such a good quality food! Overall, this is a great addition to my cats’ diets!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud