My cats are picky eaters. Seriously. One day they will like a food, and the next they act like it’s the worst thing in the world. Frustrating! We also have one cat that will only eat pate, and nothing with chunks….that is until we got Weruva Cats In The Kitchen!
We didn’t think she would eat it, but we put some in her dish anyways, for her to try. She gobbled it right up, and even tried to eat the other cats’ food! This food is not pate, but more of a shredded. By shredded, I mean like freshly shredded chicken, etc., not the “shreds” you get in other brand cat food. You get 12 packs in the box, and there are 6 different flavors, so your kitties will have a good variety.
Feed your cat like a member of the family with the Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches. Inspired by the family kitchen, which is the heart of the home, each gourmet recipe is made with love and care to keep your feline feeling great. Also known as “people food for pets,” Weruva uses only the best ingredients that are high in protein—just the way your tiny carnivore needs it. And not only are they delicious and full of complete and balanced nutrition, but the easy-to-serve pouches are an excellent way to supply your cat with necessary hydration. Plus, he’ll love the variety of tasty ingredients, like cage-free chicken, wild-caught tuna and wild-caught mackerel!
- Convenient, easy-to-open pouches feature gourmet recipes that are high in protein and low in carbs.
- Contains taurine which helps guards the heart and added vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- Recipe contains no grains, gluten, GMO ingredients, MSG or carrageenan, so it’s great for cat with allergies.
- Variety of delicious flavors help to entice picky eaters with real, deboned meat in a luscious gravy.
- Helps cats stay properly hydrated, and can be served as a standalone diet or as a topper for dry food.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud