If you make iced tea on a regular basis, then you know what a pain it can be. Measuring the sugar, water and waiting for it to cool before drinking it, so that the ice doesn’t water it down. Well, Capresso has an iced tea maker that fixes this!
With the iced tea maker, you are filling the carafe with ice before brewing, and the machine adjusts for this, so your tea is never watered down! You can choose how strong you want the tea, with the sliding button at the top, as well as what kind of tea you want to use in it. You can use tea bags, or loose tea, or whatever tea you choose.
It doesn’t take very long for it to make a nice, cold, pitcher of iced tea! The filter is a permanent filter, so you don’t have to spend money on disposable ones. This is a nice, money saving feature! You can also purchase extra/replacement parts such as the filter and carafe. The price point is nice, at around $59, and it’s totally worth it! This is a great thing to have, especially during the hot months, so you can have an ice cold glass of tea to cool off!
Capresso Iced Tea Maker
Features and Benefits
- 80 oz. (2.5 qt.) glass pitcher with removable lid and an easy-pour spout
- Flavor enhancer adjusts brew strength from mild to strong taste
- Removable permanent filter for loose tea or tea bags
- Dishwasher-safe glass pitcher, permanent filter and removable filter basket
- Removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Automatic shut off
- Fresh or frozen fruit can be added to the pitcher for delicious gourmet beverages
- Pitcher comes with a handy lid for easy storage directly in the refrigerator
- Can also be used to prepare iced coffee
- Full-color recipe booklet with 18 refreshing iced tea recipes
How Things Work
Add your favorite loose tea or tea bags to the reusable filter. Removable water tank can be filled directly at the sink for convenience. Fill the glass pitcher with ice to the ice level marking on the pitcher prior to brewing. You can also add fresh or frozen fruit before or after brewing for a refreshing tea blend. Adjust the brew strength with the slide on the front of the machine, for stronger tasting tea slide lever to the right. Serve iced tea directly from the pitcher that can also be stored in the refrigerator after brewing. A recipe book with 18 delicious recipes is included, with more recipes on the Capresso blog (www.capressoblog.com).
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud