Post may contain a review, sponsored or otherwise. Also, may contain my affiliate links that help me pay for this site.
Hot cocoa? Yes, please! We are in the middle of Winter here in Indiana, although some days it feels more like Spring with these temperatures. Nevertheless, it’s Winter. That means hot cocoa! Brooklyn Bean has this amazing variety pack of hot cocoa.
About The Product
- Contains assortment of 6 Brooklyn Bean hot cocoa flavors
- Creamy hot chocolate made with real cocoa
- Each cup brews a perfect individual serving (8 ounce setting recommended)
- Product contains milk and soy
- Compatible with Keurig Original K-Cup Brewers, not compatible with Keurig 2.0 Brewers
Studies say chocolate contains chemicals called dopamine & phenylethylamine which release certain “pleasure” endorphins to the pleasure centers of the brain. This variety pack has 6 cocoa flavors that will make you feel good all over.
What Flavors Are There?
- Mexican Hot Cocoa: Spicy sweet Mexican Chocolate Flavor
- Carnival Hot Cocoa: Salted Caramel Flavor
- Campfire Hot Cocoa: Marshmallow Flavor
- Midnight Hot Cocoa: Rich Dark Chocolate Flavor
- Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa: Decadent Milk Chocolate Flavor
- Peanut Butter Cup Hot Cocoa: The Perfect Mix of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Flavor
The variety pack retails for around $24 for 40 cups. This is a really good deal for these. The flavors are unlike anything you can find in your local grocery store. I love the convenience of being able to choose a different flavor each time and not having to open a packet and spill everywhere. It makes it great for my son to make his own hot cocoa as well. He has motor skill delays, so opening a packet of hot cocoa never ends well. Picture chocolate powder flying through the kitchen..haha. These cups allow him to be more independent and that is something I definitely love!
Say what??? That’s right, folks! Two Rivers has generously offered to give away a variety box of these hot cocoas! This giveaway will start now and end on Friday February 10 at Midnight EST.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud