Make mealtime even more delightful with the Solid Gold Holistic Delights Creamy Bisque with Coconut Milk Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches. It comes with protein-rich, grain-free recipes like beef, crab, shrimp, chicken, salmon and tuna, all in a delicious bisque made with lip-smacking coconut milk. The coconut milk is a great source of highly-digestible calcium your pal will love lapping up, and the formula is loaded with vitamins, minerals and taurine for all-around nutrition. And each easy-to-open pouch provides a balanced meal that’s perfect for cats and kittens, on its own or as a dry food mixer.
- Holistic variety pack includes high-protein recipes in a lip-smacking bisque made with coconut milk.
- Includes real pieces of beef, crab, shrimp, chicken, salmon and tuna for the meat-centered diet cats and kittens need.
- Provides all the essential amino acids, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and taurine your kitty needs for overall health.
- The coconut milk is a great source of easy-to-digest calcium and helps provide much-needed daily hydration.
- Comes in easy-to-open pouches that can be fed on their own or mixed into dry food, and contain no gluten or grains.
Ok, I will admit it. I was very skeptical abut this. Like, extremely skeptical. I thought that there would be no way that my cats would want anything to do with this! Well, again, I was wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
These pouches have actual meat pieces in them, which my cats absolutely scarfed down! We divided the pouch between the kitties, giving them each a little of it at a time. This way, we weren’t wasting a bunch of it, if they didn’t like it. They ended up eating it first, before any of their other food. The first thing they did was lick all of the juices from it. And by licking, I mean they inhaled..haha.
There is a good amount in each pouch, so I definitely think it’s a great value at around $18 or so for a package of 12.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud